Sunday 18 November 2018

Skoolie Research - Demolition: Heater Removal / Alterations




Before we look at any heater removals I thought I would add in some information about engine coolant just so people know what they are dealing with and what to look for when draining the fluid before removing the heaters.

ChrisFix

I've added two of ChrisFix's videos here, the first is about testing the coolant to see if it needs to be changed while the second one is about flushing the system, safe disposal of the old coolant and refilling the coolant. If you only have the time to watch one I recommend the second one. 



Tips from this video

  • You may be able to drain all the coolant from the radiator before working on the heaters making it easier to remove the heater and pipes.

Heater Removal


Rolling Vistas

Rolling Vistas has a seven-step video on how they removed their heaters. 




Bussy McBussface




NEXT (A/C removal) [PENDING VIDEOS]




1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. Murrieta Water Heater Repair

    ReplyDelete